Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The reason for my disappearance.

http://www.mylifepharm.com/index.php?Distributor=change4good

Ok.... DISCLAIMER first- I know this is a furniture blog!!!!  But, that being said I could not pass up the opportunity to share something so remarkable. It has truly changed my life as well as those around me. I am a pretty big health nut (at the same time I do drink Diet Coke and eat my Mrs. Cavanaugh's chocolates during the wee hours of the night to stay awake and finish furniture I must admit!! LOL) Anyway, If you have heard of this product you know why I feel passionate enough about it to share with everyone I come in contact with. If you haven't heard of it you need to. It is nicknamed the Happy Pill because it will change your life so drastically. I am talking within hours I have seen a complete change in people. For me it is safe, natural and the best supplement on the market right now.   "Laminine is the glue that holds us all together- emotionally, physically and mentally." Laminine raises your Serotonin levels and decreases your stress hormone (Cortisol.) It has amazing healing powers for so many different diseases and health problems. Through personal testimonials as well as world wide it simply can not be denied. For more informations you can visit my website at http://www.mylifepharm.com/index.php?Distributor=change4good  You do NOT have to join. I can order them for you and I have bottles on hand if you just want to try them. You will not regret that you did. You can order them yourself on my site as well. If you join you just get added benefits like $10 off per bottle. I am not sharing this to make money. I am sharing it to change lives. It has without a doubt saved the lives of people I am extremely close to. If anyone has any questions or wants to talk more in detail about person experiecnces you can find me through my link or call text and email. Info located at the sidebar. Thanks again for letting me rant. I have some pretty AMAZING customers that have helped changed my life. As of yesterday justinmysparetime has had over 16k hits including people from China, Russia, Canada, Sweden, The Netherlands and of course the United States. Feeling pretty blessed! I love what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment