Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dog Dresser..... Yep that's right DOG dresser :-)

I saw this idea on pinterest a while back and found a perfect dresser for it last week. I had to do it! I have to admit I love animals but I am not crazy about the messy yuck factor LOL. I hate to walk into a house and be attacked by a dog.... just sayin' I swear every pick up or delivery we go on I am mauled LOL anyway.... Anyone that knows me knows I am a complete germaphob and I hate that feeling of dirty germs all over. That being said I own a dog because when I see my children's face light up while playing with her my phobia tends to go away. I hate to walk in and see our dog bowl and food right by our front door. It drives me a little crazy.  For $20 we got ourselves a new piece of furniture this week and I am in LOOOVE with it. I think our pooch may love it even more than me. She lives by it! Anyway, I used all scrap pieces I had laying around as well as the paint so it truly was a $20 piece of furniture for me. The kids think it is the coolest thing to run and open her drawers in the morning to feed her. Super fun!















And YES I am CRAZY and have some of my FALL stuff out and have been making salsa, jams and canning fruit for weeks now. I LOOOVE FAll and have maybe jumped the gun a little early this year. I couldn't help myself. :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment