Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bedroom set

This bedroom set was super fun to refinish. I love doing stuff that people have had for a long time and want to change. It is amazing what a coat of paint will do. The colors turned out so fun. I am bummed I didn't get better pics. I forgot to take any so Hubster took some when he delivered. They really don't do justice. It is  nice to get the idea though :)














 Totally bummed I didn't get a before of this desk it was super fun. The handles were the old wooden built in style. Looks so different and turquoise is always such a fun color! LOVE....


1 comment:

  1. Yay! This was my sister's set. Love it. I referred her to you and I learned about you from Denise Jacobson. Anyway, I need a tiny piano bench done in distressed ivory. Interested? :)

    London
    Lmoesinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete