Friday, July 20, 2012

New Available Pieces- CONTACT UPDATE

All of this stuff is available for custom order and color. If anyone wants something please let me know ASAP as it will all be painted in the morning..... Also, I had to get a replacement phone earlier this week. The people at the Apple Store had no idea what was wrong with it or why my contacts weren't backed up so if you are waiting on a custom piece and I have not contacted you recently will you please email, text or call me. My contact info is at the sidebar. I am so sorry and know of a few customers that have been waiting to hear from me. I am hoping you will check the blog soon!! Thanks so much for your patience!

 An aplique will be added to this door making it more decorative :)
 This is s a China Hutch. I couldn't move it without Hubster so here is the two piece shot. I have not seen one with 3 working drawers before. Normally they are just decor but these are REAL :) It also has 2 glass shelves.

 This is an awesome chunky coffee table the other side looks the exact same but the doors only work on one side so you can use it as a 360 table.  Glass will be replaced.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Wendi. We just moved to Hooper and I just ran on to your blog through ksl.com. I love all your pieces! I wanted to know if the pieces that you show on the right r available to purchase? I love the red hutch.! Can I buy it when it's done?
    Thank you Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Wendi the items on the sidebar are available. I got your message and will be giving you a call at the beginning of the week. I just wanted to let you know I did set aside the red hutch for you! Thanks so much for your interest.

    ReplyDelete