Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Valentines Fast Craft post.

 I had seen these tube sock wreaths on craft blogs before and I didn't have anything to hang that I liked on my door for Valentines day so I made these. I think they cost like 5.00-6.00 each after it was all said and done. So cute!
1.00 wreath from the thrift store :)
Cut with a knife...
Dollar Store Tube Socks.
Cut out the toe and the heel....
Start placing them on the wreath use more for a scrunchy look :)
I over lapped all of mine and glued one piece to the wreath and then overlapped the next piece gluing it to the other sock. That way no wreath was showing through.
The first one on the wreath
Second one overlapping the first sock.
My door is really tall so this worked out perfect!



St. Patrick's and East door to come :) CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment