Thursday, March 24, 2011

DRAWING!!!

I have had a lot of people ask me for craft ideas or how I get mine. I also love to teach people how to do things that I have been doing like distressing or glazing furniture. Well I wish I had taken and documented pictures a couple years ago when I started this stuff but... we will just start now! :) Better late than never anyway. So, the first 50 followers to by craft blog will be entered to win a piece of furniture or a craft.... They will probably get the option actually! You have the rights to keep it, sell it, gift it whatever you want!! FUN HUH! I imagine you will be keeping it. Everything I do I want to keep. My husband has to remind me that when I say "I am keeping this one for sure.... "another idea will be right around the corner. So, let the "following" begin.  You can earn an extra entry for every person you refer that follows and leave a comment about who you referred also get another entry for posting my button on your blog...... so the entries are endless! :)) Just let me know with comments on my craft blog of how many things you did so I can enter you in the drawing that many times! WOW that was a mouth full!

7 comments:

  1. What do you get if you're the FIRST one to follow?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you come decorate my house. Really I would love to have your cute ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I am a follower now! And I referred my sister-in-law. Two entries in the drawing for Amy Pugsley :) Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a follower and I got your info from Amy Pugsley. Your stuff is great, Thanks for the awsome ideas. I also posted your button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey its Amy again - I referred two more people (my sisters Natalie Thompson and Lisa Woodworth) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY I'M ONE OF THE COOL PEOPLE THAT FOLLOW YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Amy... I just wanted to make sure that they "followed" so you can get the 2 extra entries! :)

    ReplyDelete