Sunday, March 27, 2011

A New IDEA!

I have been super busy lately and have gotten a few new "wonderful can't wait to share new old pieces" I am so excited about!! I have had a lot of people asking me what I have coming up. I have also had a few people say "oh I wish that was blhablha color LOL so it would match my room perfectly. I figured I do this because I love it! Regardless of color I LOVE it! I would rather satisfy you. So, I have taken a few pics of things I just have ready in my garage with a PLAN idea. If it is something you would like and don't like the PLAN or just really want it another color to match your home decor just email me. I would love to better suit you. So, here is a post of the new stuff I am working on. I will also always leave them on the sidebar and just add to it. If you see something you can't live without. Email me for more info including dimensions. Thanks for everything!!!
 
 yes another dresser!! I can't help myself I love them. I have had a few people start to use them as entertainment centers. Removing the top drawers and using them for all of you boxes (satellite and dvd stuff) Anyway, I told my husband when I saw this my heart started to pound. I needed it for the horrible weekend we had! :)) can't wait to get started.












2 comments:

  1. I am freakin out!! You are doing what I want to learn how to do. Your pieces are awesome and the finished ones are beautiful. I will watch, I want some new nightstands for my bedroom. I can't wait to see what else you find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandra!! I am excited to start teaching people. I always wanted someone to teach me. It is so easy now that I know a few tricks of the trade... I will watch out from some cute nightstands... of course you get the awesome family and FRIENDS discount!! :)

    ReplyDelete