Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Large Dresser- SOLD

This dresser has been my most favorite transformation so far. It turned out perfect. I love the black glaze in all the nooks and all the detail. Most of the hardware is original. Asking $250.00, cash only. Contact information at the side bar. I found some before pics of this one. They aren't the best just from my phone.... here it is in all it's old glory!!





 after a quick coat of primer next was the couple good coats of paint..... This piece was spray painted it was too cold out for my sprayer. :(


 Then the glaze... what a big difference the glaze does. I was realy heavy on the glaze on this project. I used the Ralf Lauren (now discontinued) tinted black. Just a sloppy coat all over and then whiped down with a damp cloth. Like I said I was heavy on the glaze... I LOVE it!!
and then WAHLAAAA! I really was going to keep this piece!!


No comments:

Post a Comment