Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Vintage Style Hutch SOLD

So I am super in love with hutches right now and the chicken wire replacement for the glass. I think this is my 4th in the last few weeks. This is my favorite one so far I do have to say!! If my house was not full of floor to ceiling (literally 18 foot ceiling) windows I would have kept it. I need a new house just for actual wall space. Anyway, this is the ivory/bone color again and I LOVE how vintage and antique it turned out. The turquoise breadboard was added for a splash of color and it is beautiful. I love all the detail. The cupboards open to the brown color drawers and shelves. I like the contrast and don't do much with the insides. It has 2 shelves and is currently still available. Contact at the sidebar for more info...
 Don't mind my little model... she insisted on playing with the doors.....





2 comments:

  1. I am interested in this hutch. I just texted you from a 541 number. I would like to know the depth of the shelves.

    Thanks!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually didn't get a text I'm sorry. I'm not quite sure the depth of the shelves themselves. I know the total depth in 16in so I am imagining something like 14in. It is at the Bella Me Boutique in North Ogden. I'm not sure if you are close or not. I could run down and check in a bit though if you would like?! :)

    ReplyDelete