Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Desk and end tables SOLD

 These pieces are commissioned. I have to say that stripping and staining are the harder refinishes that I get. I love the finished product but it is hard to get it where I want it. You never know with raw wood how it will take to stain. These were stripped, sanded, stained a dark walnut and sealed. The paint was the same technic I always use. I have to say I wasn't too super sad to see them go. It is always fun to send a piece on it's way looking completely different then when I received it. Countless hrs of work but worth it to have a happy customer! AND I love to free up some space in my garage because I am jam PACKED right now. Not complaining. I love what I do and it never gets old for me. So grateful to all my awesome customers!



 Let the stripping begin!
 And the sanding.....
 and more stripping and more sanding.....
ANNNNND WHALLLAAAA!




 the end tables were not near as time consuming....










No comments:

Post a Comment