Monday, June 11, 2012

Bone Dresser SOLD

When I found this dresser I was super excited to get it and start working on it. I love all the detail on the side spindles. It really ended up being a lot of work to glaze but I am so excited with the end result. I think this is my new favorite color. It is like a bone color.... that is how I will explain this one. HA love making up my own names for paints. I am sure it has an actual name but I don't know what it is. It was distressed, glaze and sealed. It is currently still available. Contact at the sidebar for more info.

 Sometimes I say to myself oh this looks so good it doesn't need to be glazed.... it is good I took a before picture because it is amazing how much glazing adds to a piece. It adds so much depth and I love it!!!

 Nice phone pics and hand shadows in this.... it takes SKILL :)


Oh and I will give a $50.00 credit for the first person that tells me where this dresser is located within 24 hrs :)






3 comments:

  1. Whaooo Good JOB! Message me your info if you ever want anything you get a $50.00 Credit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie London kslkatie@msn.com
    Awesome excited....thank you.

    ReplyDelete