Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Turquoise Hutch

This hutch is a huge heavy bugger. I am so glad to have it finished. The pictures don't do it justice. It was originally in a hotel as an entertainment center. I think it would be an awesome clothing hutch. Could you imagine all the jeans that could fit in this bad boy?? LOL There are 3 drawers on the one side and and open cupboard on the other. Also I left the little cubby for jewelry, make up, perfume or anything really. It is refinished in turquoise, distressed, glazed in a chocolate brown and sealed for durability. The item is still available. Info at the side bar for more information on it. Love this piece!!













1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting with me! I think this color and piece has to be one of my favorites! Good luck finding that balance! ;)

    Jenn

    thirteen33design.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete