Thursday, May 31, 2012

Small Chevron Craft Table or Dresser

I have wanted to try to do something Chevron for a while now and when I saw this piece I thought it would be perfect with it's straight form and no knobs. I am not going to lie and say Chevron was a breeze to do LOL. Truth be told I took the tape off 3 or 4 times until I figured out how I wanted the lines to go and where I wanted the points to meet at the drawer. By the 4th time, after I had figured everything out it was cake and went super fast. I love yellow and grey so it was perfect with this dresser. I distressed it a bit and sealed it. I am super happy with the turn out. I think it would be great in a craft room or small childs room for a dresser. It has 3 dividers in the top drawer. Contact info at the sidebar for more info.











No comments:

Post a Comment