Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Refinished turquoise long dresser/entertainment center SOLD

YES it was a turquoise explosion over the last week here. I just couldn't hep myself everything screamed to me that is how it wanted to be.... so let it be so! :) Turquoise is my best seller and the most popular and to be quite honest I was so tired doing 5 dressers, 3 hutches, a table and 6 chairs as well as an end table in the week.... that equals me too lazy to clean out my pain gun for a different color LOL Ok enough This piece was refinished the same as my other pieces. I love the distressing and how it turned out. You can see the side panel for a more detailed explanation of how I refinish furniture. This piece would work great for an entertainment center so I left the 2 shelves hidden in the cupboard open for television equipment. My contact info is at the sidebar for any other information.








No comments:

Post a Comment