Thursday, November 10, 2011

Snow White??

I loved this Buffet Table when I first saw it. Then I found the matching end tables and loved it even more. It can be used as so many different things. A dresser, entertainment center would be fun or just as decor in an entry way. Anyway, with the marble inlay I knew I had to do a color that would not clash with that green natural color so my obvious choice was white and I loooove it! This item comes as a set of 3 and is still available. Contact info at the side bar for more information.




This is one of the doors after it had been distressed
This is the one that hasn't been distressed yet and they are side by side... doesn't a little sanding add so much to the detail?

Here is the finished product. The spindles are used to hold a shelf or something. They can also be removed.






I left the inside the chocolate color. I liked the contrast.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment