Saturday, September 17, 2011

My new LOVE!

Ok This little beauty is by far my most favorite redo that I have ever come across. To be honest I didn't even want to buy it it needed so much work but my little hubby was determined that I was going to make it look awesome. I am in LOVE and although it is for sale I really don't mind if it doesn't sell because I have the perfect place for it :) As I mentioned it had a LLOTTT of work. I had to replace the cork board and stained erase board. I had to adjust all the doors and drawers and wow.... but oh so worth it. Call or Text for more info. Contacts at the sidebar :)

 
 
 
 
 
 



 


 
 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. How much for this one? Please email me at . Thanks!
    -Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cami, I hope you got my email. I sent it to your email contact off your blog. The other ones on here didn't come through :) let me know if you have any other questions.

    ReplyDelete