Friday, May 13, 2011

Dresser SOLD

I love dressers and this one was so much fun to re finish. I love the finished project and have had it in my family room for about a week. I get so many compliments on it. This is such a popular spring color right now and it looks great. I started with a good wipe down and a couple repairs.... next was a coat of Kilz Primer and then some distressing. You can see how big a difference makes with a little sanding on the drawer detail pictures. After that I glazed with a dark brown glaze I mixed using my favorite dark walnut stain with some Valspar Clear Glaze. The paint was an oops from Lowes but I plan on finding out the color when I go in to match it. Anyway I love it!!!








This is a beautiful large dresser. Could be used for an entertainment center as well. It has 9 drawers (3 of which are hidden behind a cupboard.) Approximate dimensions 71 inches long and 19 inches wide it stands 31 inches tall. This dresser was refinished in a light sage green and then distressed and finished off with a deep brown glaze. It is solid wood and very sturdy. Asking $250.00 cash only please. Text or call with any questions 801-781-0254.

No comments:

Post a Comment