Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ivory Hutch

I love hutches. I think they are my favorite refinishes next to antique 9 drawers. I have had this one painted since the Summer and was just holding onto it until Spring, but I had a few calls on it in the same week and decided I am going to start working again a month early!! I am super excited. I love taking a few months off during the Holidays to be with my family, but I am oh so ready to get started and back out in my garage. I love what I do and have missed being out working. So grateful to all my wonderful customers who held onto things they wanted finished until I was ready to start again. 2012 was an amazing year for Just In My Spare Time and I love you all for making this opportunity for me possible. Here's to another fantabulous year!









Not gonna lie I kinda fell in love with this piece after it was finished. I am thinking that I probably need to finish myself one this year because I still don't own one! Love the dark contrast and the new hardware. I hate the double knob look. It had to go.








 


No comments:

Post a Comment