Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A new love!

I love to come across a set. Whatever it is I like to see a matching set. End tables, chairs, dressers.... So when I came across this I was instantly in lovvve. I am a huge fan of extreme detail so this was awesome. I was debating getting all 3 for the price it was but I am SOOOO glad I did. I actually am REALLY KEEPING this set. We have  small closet so it's prefect. I wasn't quite sure I would keep it until it was finished but I was oh in LOVE! I love this cotton blue color I came across. I have the small one in my bathroom to hold towels and toilet paper. Everyone that comes over I send in there... LOL Like they really care but it's so cute in my room! :)


This is just to show how big of a difference in the detail that distressing makes....


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment